"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Running

I'm going for a 10k. I am going to try and find this mythical bark mulch path that I couldn't find last time which led me to run aimlessly around North Vancouver for an hour. The map says turn right on "Dutchess". That's not even a correct spelling, is it? Isn't it supposed to be "Duchess"? Oh. I just found it on Google maps. It's a little stump of an avenue, from which the bark mulch path no doubt springs forth, in all its saturated and spongy goodness.
When I come back I'll shower. I promise.

No comments: