"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Orange you glad I'm here?

That’s what M wrote on the orange that I left on my desk last night. That’s funny. I should reply, “Orange you glad I’m not a bad apple?”.
In other news, a man in some airport had to be hospitalized for alcohol poisoning after chugging two pints of vodka when he was told he couldn’t carry it on the plane due to the new regulations about liquids on planes. He is 64.
A group that gives awards for the wackiest warnings awarded the top prize to someone that sent in a warning that was on a tractor. The warning said, “Danger: Avoid Death”.
Orange you glad you read this?

No comments: