"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Thursday, December 13, 2007

I have nothing to blog about

Does that mean my struggling has ceased? Had a good day at work, someone held the elevator for me in my building while I got my mail (seriously, where do I live?), I worked out in my little gym. My dishwasher is going, my laundry is done. I've eaten and vacuumed.
Okay. One complaint. My new, large t.v. is currently situated on the floor. Michael helped me pick it up yesterday and it's pushed my Ikea chair askance and it's difficult to watch because it's squatting too low, but I have to wait until Michael has time to mount it for me. I looked at the cluttered t.v. mess and lamented, "I can't live like this!". Michael smiled wanly and tried to unclench his fists and prevent them from connecting with my anguished face.
That's pretty much all I've got.
It's 7:30.
I think I am going to work on "Subaru Days".
I can live like this. It's tough, but I can make it work.
Don't hit me!

No comments: