"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Seeing your friends naked

Last night was fun. I handle stress well. Shut up. I did marginally better than the time I witnessed a car accident which sent me into a tizzy whereupon I simply ran around in a circle wringing my hands a lot.
Po: you nut. Please forward me your nap schedule. It was good to hear you laugh. And sad to hear you cry. And odd to hear you do both at the same time.
Please remember that I have keys to your apartment. I will use them. Please be fully clothed during all emergency situations.

No comments: