"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Heading into South Surrey to visit my family for a few days. We're going out for sushi and playing Pictionary tonight. I love Pictionary. It's a helluva lot easier than Sudoku. Seriously, what am I not getting with that numeric piece of crap? My nana plays it. I'll ask her for help tomorrow.
I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas with lots of family, friends, good food, wine and conversation. What a stellar day!
If it's snowing in Vancouver I'm going to plotz.
La chaim!

No comments: