"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Blogging is more fun than packing

Bye bye apartment. You will only be mine for five more days. Egads. Maybe this long weekend is to my detriment because I'm moving really slowly. But you keep reading this and it only serves to encourage me. Stop encouraging me! Get over here, grab a box and start cramming stuff into it!
Alright. I'm out. I'm heading off into the wild blue yonder.

No comments: