"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Where ARE your pants, people?

I don't sleep nights anymore. Went to bed at 11:30 and woke up at 3:30. Making mental checklists of everything that needs doing and then deciding that it's physically impossible to accomplish it all in the time frame allotted (which was at one time vast, but which I piddled away) is fun.
I wonder how long I can sleep in the bathroom stall for before someone notices I'm missing at work.

No comments: