"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Do I qualify as a geek yet?

It strikes me as a bit lame that I'm sitting here tweaking my blog to incorporate a list of books that I wish to urge others to read - on a Saturday night, no less - instead of, you know, being with people. I like books. Maybe I should start a book club. In central Lonsdale. Pants optional.
Ah! There is no time for that. I need to compile lists of music, wine and movies. Oh! Oh! I should do a list of all the things I need in a man. Now we're talking. Ha. I entertain myself so easily, why do I need to spend time with others?

No comments: