"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Monday, November 26, 2007

Tits to that!

Today rocks.
Though due to my weak and inferior genetic position I did get to have a most enjoyable elevator ride up to my office with five very attractive men, one of whom looks incredibly like Hugh Laurie. They were quite interested in the what kind of beverages were making such a clanking racket in my shopping bags and I responded, "Not the good kind" whereupon we engaged in all kinds of witty drinking banter.
I had an erotic dream about Hugh Laurie once.
I wonder when "House" is on next...

No comments: