"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Yeah, yeah, I'm going to bed

There is totally no correlation between the number of blogs I post in one day and my stress level. Really. No connection whatsoever.
But in my ongoing attempt to be a positive person who is thankful for what has been bestowed upon her, I shall make the following factual statements:
1) I smell really good right now
2) I still totally dig Joni Mitchell
3) I have super terrific friends that seem to check in at the most opportune times
4) all the paperwork, deadlines, injuries and bullshit aside, I do know that all my friends love me (to varying degrees) and that they want what's best for me and they accept me for the neurotic, multi-blogging spazz that I am
5) I make awesome iTunes playlists
6) this has been one of the most blogged days of my life, and I am so glad to have shared it with you. Come over here. Let's have a little hug. This is nice. Thank you for seeing past my neuroses and accepting me for the animated, self-deprecating, stressed out, beleaguered idiot that is yours truly. Plus five pounds.

No comments: