"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Friday, November 9, 2007

Well that didn't take long

Okay. I'm mad now.

Dear RCMP and police officers: stop tasering people. Yeah. Way to taser a 68 year old man that was delivering newspapers. Another guy was tasered because of a parking dispute. An eighty something woman was tasered in Quebec (I didn't even have the strength to read that article). Try and taser me. Please. I will take that taser, shove it up your ass and pull the trigger until it goes 'click' (one gold star to anyone that can name which movie that comes from).

Here's a really great question that Michael put forth the other day: "What did the cops do before they had tasers?". My best guess? They tasered people a hell of a lot less.
Right. Oh yeah - good morning!

No comments: