"What I want to say is this: - If you logically try to persuade a person that there is no absolute reason for shedding tears, the person in question will cease weeping. That's self evident. Why, I should like to know, should such a person continue doing so?"

"If such were the usual course of things, life would be a very easy matter," replied Raskolnikoff.

- Crime and Punishment, Dostoevsky

Monday, November 26, 2007

Math is hard

I think I need to take a philosophy course or something. I like to talk about things and pick them apart and mull them over and, as with chess and sex, no one ever seems to want to do this with me. Just kidding. Some people I know like to play chess. Ha! Self-deprecating humor is the best.
That's about it. That is all I have at this particular time.

No comments: